As previously described in teknovation.biz post, the 12-week undertaking is the state’s first-ever accelerator focused exclusively on the coding community. It is an area in which the Knoxville region has a number of core strengths.
The six companies are:
- Duologix, focused on safe, secure communications for professionals;
- Financial Centers, a company that developing software to make financials simple and easy;
- Hello Cars, focused on a simplified inventory management system for automobile dealerships;
- Math Leap, a tool to generate and grade math and science assignments;
- Sigmatec Analytics, developing data science software for small businesses; and
- StudyDraft, a social app for studying as well as building study teams.
The program starts next week and continues until the “CodeWorks Demo Day” on December 17.